Subject: Re: [boost] GGL Review
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-22 10:31:05

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your enthousiastic review!

> design.html section "Return type"
>
> [...]
> design.html section "Multi"
>
> The comments at first confused me. They are correct but by the end of
> reading a whole page
> on type traits my eyes were getting tired.

They will be corrected and enhanced, thanks for this. The is_multi is
meant for specialization, with help if it we can, internally, save
implementing dispatches because they would be all the same.

I just reread that paragraph and I must say, there is too much code
there, and not enough explanations indeed...

> I found that the examples did not compile using the normal method. I
> was using the
> boost_1_41_0 release.
>
> cd libs/ggl/example
> bjam release
>
> Changing the Jamfile include requirement to <include>../../.. makes it
> work fine.

OK, right, that should indeed be there, having it in the Boost tree. We
will take this, and the warnings you reported, into account.

> I hope to explore this domain further in the coming weeks with GGL.
The review will be over then, but we like to read this! You can use this
list or the GGL list for feedback or questions.

Thanks for all your efforts,

Regards, Barend