Subject: Re: [boost] GGL Review
From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-23 13:10:56

Hi Thomas,

Your email is objective and I have no interest on a heated debate now
that there is an intent to collaborate. I just felt Michael's email
added to my previous argument and I replied to that.

My reasoning for any library is try to look at this goal stated in the
Boost home page:

"Boost libraries are intended to be widely useful, and usable across a
broad spectrum of applications"

We probably disagree on "widely useful". To me, in the specific
geometry case it translates as "valid for multiple application
domains". Also, in this case, I think there is more value in
collaboration from authors in complementary areas than confrontation.

We should agree to disagree!

regards
jose