Subject: Re: [boost] [random] documentation rewrite
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-27 22:58:08
Steven Watanabe wrote:
> I'm in the process of updating the Boost.Random documentation.
> I've put what I have right now at:
> The content is mostly the same as the current docs, although I've
> filled in some missing pieces and fixed some of the more egregious
> out of date docs. Any comments, criticism, etc, are welcome.
I've updated the pages based on comments
* split up reference into separate pages
* updated performance numbers
* better cross-linking
* some references for lagged_fibonacci (I'm still searching...)
* snipped duplicate performance tables and Quasi-random number generators
* included taus88
* improved markup in doxygen generated content
Work still left to do:
* come up with good one line descriptions and examples for some
* find the size and period of a number of generators
* write tutorials
* figure out how to get doxygen/boostbook to emit docs for inline friends.
* get boostbook to wrap long typedefs or get doxygen to leave the
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk