Subject: [boost] [chrono] type_traits/common_type and integer/ratio
From: Vicente Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-28 13:12:08
I'm looking on how to continue with the Boost.Chrono library and I would
like to know if
* Boost.TypeTraits could take care of the common_type class template.
* Boost.Integer could take care of the ratio class template.
In this way Boost.Chrono will contain only the time related facilities,
duration, time_point and Clocks.
In order to minimize the task and been able to purpose as soon as possible
the library for review I would like to concentrate on the implementation of
the standard proposal and let for a future release the facilities Beman
* Class template timer, with typedefs:
* Process clocks and timers:
* `process_clock`, capturing real, user-CPU, and system-CPU times.
* `process_timer`, capturing elapsed real, user-CPU, and
* `run_timer`, convenient reporting of process_timer results.
What do you think about this approach?
-- View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/-chrono--type_traits-common_type-and-integer-ratio-tp26555530p26555530.html Sent from the Boost - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk