Subject: Re: [boost] Notice: Boost.Atomic (atomic operations library)
From: Zachary Turner (divisortheory_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-11-30 11:33:03

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Helge Bahmann <hcb_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> It contains some entirely untested support for building implementations
> from CAS
> operations on other systems (e.g. _InterlockedCompareExchange on win), so I
> would greatly appreciate any feedback if it works/doesn't on any particular
> platform.

Just to clarify, delegating to Interlocked* API on windows is going to be an
officially supported feature of the API, but currently just isn't tested
well enough right? I'm just unclear if it's going to be officially
supported, or if this is more like experimental and maybe not officially
supported in the first release.

Zach