Subject: Re: [boost] [Regex] Why doesn't this pattern match?
From: Vitalij Gotovskij (Vitalij.gotovskij_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-08 01:50:29

  Yes, Robert, You are right. I am trying to change \\n (wchar_t '\' and wchar_t 'n') with a real new line symbols and it doesn't work. Allthought, then I am trying to find only wchar_t 'n' (or any other letter) everything is working good. The problem is that I have XML configuration file (Unicode), where all new lines are L"\\n" (!!! not '\n' !!!). I can't change that file format. Of course I can program that replace without boost::regex, but I am afraid that I'll loose my sleep afterwards...