Subject: [boost] Blog and source code for "abstract_fsm"
From: David Bergman (David.Bergman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-08 20:36:47

As I mentioned elsewhere, I created an abstract FSM interface for non-complex FSM's, translating to either Statechart or MSM in compile-time.

There is a blog basically repeating what I posted earlier here at http://blog.davber.com/2009/12/08/abstract_fsm-finite-state-machines-in-c/ and the source code is found at http://github.com/davber/abstract_fsm.

Hmm, I always have a hard time deciding which place should be the canonical one - with examples and such - the Github repository or the blog (post)! If somebody can tell what is Right and Wrong here, I would appreciate it ;-)

/David