Subject: [boost] [MSM] compile errors
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-10 18:02:26

Hi Michael,

>I'm trying to compile SimpleWithFunctors.cpp or SimpleTutorialEuml.cpp
>with VC8. Using the original review source code package (not the new
>eUML syntax).

VC8 will drive me crazy. Now it starts complaining about stuff it
doesn't use :(
I just committed in the sandbox a fix for VC8 (euml/common.hpp). This
should now work.
But VC8 will not manage much more than this tutorial. As I wrote, it
has very limited eUML support.

>FWIW. gcc-4.3.3 compiles SimpleTutorial.cpp just fine but has issues with
>SimpleTutorialEuml.cpp. Pages and pages of a compiler babble about
>boost::fusion::void_ and mpl_::na.

I tried only until 1.40. I just checked (with g++4.3 and 1.39, and
with g++4.4 and 1.40) and it works without warning, so either we have
different warning options (I have the default) or there is a surprise
in 1.41. I'll have a look at it.

Sorry for the annoyance.

Christophe