Subject: Re: [boost] The boost component dependencies blues
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-12 09:52:31

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:
[snip]

> I'm going to great length to be able to use boost in a production
> environment, but I have to admit that this is quite unacceptable. :-(

I know that one man's production environment is different from another
man's production environment, but I don't understand why including the
whole boost distribution is not acceptable in a production build.

What are your requirements for a production environment and what if
the minimal requirement for Boost.Python is a whole slew of other
Boost libraries, does that discount it from your requirements?

--
Dean Michael Berris
blog.cplusplus-soup.com | twitter.com/mikhailberis