Subject: Re: [boost] How to detect if f() returns void or not?
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-13 09:10:41

>>> This does not check for return type but just ignores it with the
>>> operator, trick. In the end, you do not know if fun(a,b) return void
>>> or not.
>>
>> I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I am very sorry for that, I did not want to hurt you; I was too rude.
This just shows how far I am from your practice of C++ because the
fact that I understood the operator, trick did not make me think of
how to use it to perform what I wanted. I have now read carrefully
your proposed code and it works!
I am now able ot make the has_operator_xxxx traits work for any
return type. So thank you very much and many kudos for your kind help.

Frédéric