Subject: Re: [boost] boost libraries and libCstd
From: Rob Riggs (rob_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-15 09:25:04

On 12/11/2009 01:47 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Sascha Ochsenknecht wrote:
>

>> My question now is, does BOOST officially support libCstd? And if yes,
>> are there macros (#define's) defined to choose the appropriate code
>> (standard or workaround) within the boost library code?
>>
> Given that we had very few users (1?) interested in this 'old' sun standard library,
> it might be reasonable to declare that there's not enough demand to support it.
> > From that ticket I gather it's *very* non-standard-conforming.

FWIW, I am also interested in libCstd support -- for the time being. At
the moment I am content to use the Boost-1.33.1 bits that did compile
with that compiler/library combo. Things started going downhill for me
with Sun Studio/libCstd after that version.

Sun does not support Boost at all under libCstd. libCstd is, as you
say, very non-conforming.

Rob