Subject: Re: [boost] [msm] Review
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-15 11:00:22

"Christophe Henry" <christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Now it's proven that the concepts of the MPL book were right, that it
> was indeed possible to implement at least as much as statechart with
> metaprogramming techniques.
> That this wasn't evident, as shown here
> (http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/03/81853.php).

For the record, back in 2005 I only expressed the opinion that it's not
possible to implement a purely meta-programming-based FSM framework that
supports both multi-TU machines and orthogonal regions. This should be
obvious from the context quoted in the linked message.

IIUC then MSM does not support multi-TU FSMs and you have so far not
expressed any plans to support them, right?

--
Andreas Huber
from the address shown in the header.