Subject: Re: [boost] [graph-parallel] bcp update, was: The boost component dependencies blues
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-17 14:13:27

2009/12/17 Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco_at_[hidden]>:

> I don't have a problem with the move; there would probably still need to be
> two library objects (even though there are no dependencies between the
> object files for graph and graph_parallel, just the headers), but we can put
> them in the same source tree and merge the docs.  Are there any bjam issues
> with subdirectories in library directories?  The redirect issue is fixed,
> but the new directory name is graph_parallel.

Since Jamfile is in the 'build' subdirectory your Jamfile won't be
implicitly included in its project so I think it'll be okay. If a
library has a sub-library we indicate it by putting a file called
'sublibs' in its directory. I think its main purpose is to indicate
that the test results should be separate, although it might have other
uses. Btw I didn't mean to suggest that there's any urgency to this
change, if some time is needed to get cmake working, that's fine in my
opinion.

> I just added the links to the documentation.

Thanks.

Daniel