Subject: Re: [boost] [msm] Review
From: Darryl Green (darryl.green_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-12-21 07:17:51

On Sun, 2009-12-20 at 22:18 +0100, Christophe Henry wrote:

> > It appears that you should read the 2005 post a lot more carefully,
> > especially the quoted context. The remarks you quote above have *nothing* to
> > do with the impossibility I claimed.
>
> No, I won't spend "a lot more" time trying to decipher the supposedly
> hidden meaning of your post and invest the time more wisely by making
> MSM more useful.

Well that last comment is at least a positive practical outcome.

I've been keeping right out of this precisely because it is a waste of
everyone's time. I'm personally prepared to let quite a lot go due to
ambiguities of the medium, never mind language barriers, maybe you
should seriously consider doing the same. In case that isn't clear
enough: I find your dogmatic attitude that your interpretation of
Andreas's post lacking in grace and courtesy, never mind whether your
interpretation is "correct".

> The link I added seems quite clear to me and anyone interested can
> make himself his own opinion by opening it.

I did. I felt no need to respond as my personal interpretation was quite
different to yours, and I couldn't see anything productive coming from
responding to a post that seemed to be unnecessarily confrontational.

Seasons greetings....