Subject: Re: [boost] Is floating_point_comparison.hpp general purpose tool?
From: Rhys Ulerich (rhys.ulerich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-05 07:25:08

Paul,

I also like the header.

A couple of nits if this one gets added to the official codebase: I'd
personally call "close_to" "close" and "smallest" "small". The latter
in both case is shorter and reads better in conditional statements.
In particular, "close_to" begs the question "close_to_what?". Also,
I'd drop the "tiny" and "neareq" typedefs since you've already got
double as the default template parameter for brevity. Lastly, I still
dig calling it 'fpcompare.hpp' to mirror 'fpclassify.hpp'.

Thank you for extracting these,
Rhys