Subject: Re: [boost] [test] trunk breakage
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-07 12:06:48

Actually what I would like to do is the following:

a) do an SVN update of my BoostRelease directory. This is what
I do now. Works great. So I have on my machine the whole
"next release"

b) Then I want to be able to invoke something like
bjam " build documentation" from the BoostRelease directory.
I think I can do this and in fact I think I have done this -
I just forgot the procedure.

This would give me the following:

a) The documentation on my local system for the
"next release"

b) the build process should much simpler and more
up to date then downloading a whole new zip. The
build would only have to build those components which
have changed.

c) I could choose which kind of documentation I wanted
html or pdf or (maybe someday) windows help file

Robert Ramey