Subject: [boost] [log] Review manager wanted
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-08 09:37:45

Guys, I know you are all very busy persons, probably even more busy than
I am. :) But the situation with the review queue is getting really daunting.

Boost.Log (as well as many other good libraries) is hanging in the queue
for a quite long time, and it desperately needs a review manager. There
has been a few active discussions of this particular library and logging
in general, so I can't count this situation to a lack of interest to a
logging library in Boost. Logging is not something domain-specific. I'm
sure most of us have worked with a tool like this, so virtually anyone
can manage this review.

I'm asking someone to step forward and make this library a part of
Boost, if it deserves so, or make it RIP otherwise. You will not be
forgotten by thankful users and me. Thank you.