Subject: Re: [boost] [Polygon] "Ambiguous use of partial specialization" in CodeWarrior
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-08 16:43:35

>>> Have you implemented the multi-polygon interfaces for the union and
>>> intersection operations?
>>>

>> Polygons with holes (not being multi-polygons) are there already.
>>
>> I'm busy with the overlay operations, it is somewhat delayed but the
>> plan was to have it in the sandbox again soon. Including multi's.
>>

> Kef didn't specify whether he wanted to merge 2 polygons with holes or N polygons with holes. I would expect it is the latter.
>
> Interesting. What do you mean by overlay operations, exactly? Two layer map-overlay or N-layer?

Sorry, I interpreted your question wrongly. We call a multi polygon a
geometry object having more than one polygon. That one is supported.
N-layer will be supported once and is (theoretically) feasable by the
same algorithm-set but not supported now.
Overlay operations are currently still intersection / union, that state
didn't change after review.

Barend