Subject: Re: [boost] Release branch closed
From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-12 09:29:26

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Vladimir Prus
<vladimir_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Matias Capeletto wrote:
>> Same here, I have committed some patches during the weekend that solve
>> a few small issues in Boost.Bimap. I am waiting for the last compilers
>> reports. I will like to merge them in the release branch if everything
>> is ok by tonight. They are very safe fixes. Would it be possible to do
>> the merge?
>
> Please post the patches, or links to changesets in Trac, so that it's
> possible to take a look.

(*) https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/58852
    m :: fix xpressive regression in GCC 4.4, ticket #3042
    Just add xp:: to dissambiguate xpressive construct

(*) https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/58853
    m :: fix regressions in VC10, ticket #3573
    Just add boost:: to dissambiguate adressof

(*) https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/58854
    m :: fix missing include headers, ticket #1521
    Some public headers were missing include headers if used alone

--------

(*) https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/58855
    m :: fix count() constness, ticket #2484

(*) https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/58856
    m :: fix custom allocators, ticket #3665
    [and]
    https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/58891
    m :: fix context to complex for V7.1
    Just add some typedefs so V7.1 can cope with the code.

The last two in particular, are very simple but important fixes to the library.
Sorry about being this late. Thanks a lot
Regards
Matias