Subject: Re: [boost] [uuid] status?
From: Andy Tompkins (atompkins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-13 07:16:08

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:51 +0000, "Daniel James"
<daniel_james_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> 2010/1/12 Vladimir Prus <vladimir_at_[hidden]>:
> >
> > And previously, Daniel said the only remaining item to check is
> > documentation.
>
> Sorry if I wasn't clear. Andy, let me know when it's merged and I'll
> add it to the website.

I have merged in my uuid library to release. I hope I did it correctly.

> > So, it seems that everything is in order, and given that test
> > results on trunk have a single failure, on sun-5.10, which is not a
> > release platform, I'd say yes, please merge.
>
> It looks like the remaining failures are all caused by dependencies,
> so they can't be fixed anyway.

Right, I should have marked it as an expected failure. Do you want me
to do this? If so, what is the process at this time. Mark it in trunk,
wait to check regressions and then merge into release?

> Daniel

Regards,
Andy Tompkins