Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] v0.3.1 Support for wide characters
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-20 17:35:17

Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Henning" <chhenning_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:22 PM

> Hi Vicente,
>
> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 5:02 PM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> this new version includes:
>> * Added support for wide characters on formatters.
>> * Added chrono.hpp and stopwatches.hpp header files at the boost level.
>> * Update of the doc taking care of preceding comments.
>>
>> Comments are welcome :)
>>
> This is funny. You have added support for MSVC 5.0? I highly doubt
> that. ;-) You probably mean MSVC 8.0.

I have taken this from your post: http://old.nabble.com/-chrono--v0.3--New-Stopwatch-Feature-tt27202338.html
    "Hi Vicente, thanks for your reply. I have successfully run compilation
and tests with VS2005. You might wanna add that compiler to your doc."

I will update the doc if you meant VS2008.

Vicente