Subject: [boost] [GGL] Can't seem to use equals on multi_polygons
From: Kef Schecter (furrykef_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-21 08:26:41

When I try to use equals() on multi_polygons, the compiler blows up,
giving a template error. I've tried this in CodeWarrior and MSVC. Using
equals() on two polygon_2d's works fine, but it doesn't like it when I
use multi_polygons. Is equals() for multi_polygons not implemented, or
am I just missing something?

I've attached a test program that demonstrates the problem. (I've
defined my own integer-based types, like polygon_2di, because I need
this to work on an embedded platform with no FPU. Using polygon_2d and
doubles instead shows the same problem, though.)

- Kef