Subject: [boost] Boost is complicated. This forum too. (please help about accumulators)
From: Mahdavi (mahdavi110_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-21 11:21:57

{I beg your pardon if you receive multiple of this. I am not sure about its
receive.}
I hope I am in a right place.
I heard that boost is this and that.

I am new to boost but have 10 years of programming experience with c++.

It is about 10 hours I am searching for a sample about how can I reach to a
histogram.
For clarity. Please (please I beg you) write some few line of code how to
get a histogram.

double s[] = { 0, .5 , .6 , .65 , .45 , .7 , .6 , .65 , .45 , .7 , .59 ,
.52 } ;

I want histogram of s ?? I tried many boost codes but I failed all the time.
Please help.