Subject: Re: [boost] C++ Networking Library Release 0.5
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-01 17:13:08

On Feb 1, 2010, at 1:49 PM, Phil Endecott wrote:
> Hi In the case of HTTP POST and PUT requests, on the other hand, the body (but not the header) can be large, and parsing it incrementally as it arrives probably is necessary. I noticed a BoostCon paper about a MIME parser (Marshall?) - this would definitely benefit from working incrementally in many applications.

Yeah; currently, it assumes that you've got the whole structure.

I'm going to have to think about incremental parsing.

Anyone who wants a copy of the (current state of the) parser, ping me off-list.
I have to write some docs before it I make it generally available.

I'm quite happy to take suggestions.

-- Marshall