Subject: Re: [boost] Formal review request: static size matrix/vector linear algebra library (Boost) LA
From: Jeffrey Hellrung (jhellrung_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-05 00:09:45

Emil Dotchevski wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Jeffrey Hellrung <jhellrung_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Emil, would you be opposed to adding this to the boost svn sandbox? Or is
>> it there already?
>
> It isn't there but the source code and documentation can be downloaded here:
>
> http://www.revergestudios.com/boost-la/boost-la.zip
>
> Emil Dotchevski
> Reverge Studios, Inc.
> http://www.revergestudios.com/reblog/index.php?n=ReCode

I only request this in order to make it easier to distribute code among
my group with this library; I think we can make use of it. We already
all have the boost svn sandbox checked out (to occasionally play around
with other proposed libraries), so if this were already in the sandbox,
it'd be one less (albeit small) hurdle to jump over.

If you don't already have SVN access, don't worry about it. It's not a
big deal.

- Jeff