Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] is there an adapter for C-arrays?
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-07 19:20:54

On 2/8/2010 5:02 AM, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>> I've the impression you have introduced a interface break as before the array directory was for boost_array, and now is for POD arrays?
>
> I moved the functionality for boost::array to boost_array.hpp .
> boost_array.hpp is included by array.hpp though.
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/trunk/boost/fusion/adapted/array.hpp#L12
>
> By the way, I did not document my changes. I would like to wait for an
> approval by Dan or Joel before introducing this new feature.

FWIW, I'm for the change as long as it is documented in a prominent place.
The change is consistent with boost_tuple and std_pair.

Slightly off-topic: Christopher, while I got your attention, if you have
some cycles to spare, I'd also like to request some feature additions
that need to be done but I've not gotten to do it: fusion-adapt-struct
for templates (e.g. std::pair<...>). This is one of the most often
requested feature. Of course, this applies to adapt-assoc-struct too
and the new adapt-class. These critters come to be one of the most used
features of fusion.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman