Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal for new variants of the Boost logo.
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-08 12:10:02

Behalf Of
> John Maddock
> Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 4:30 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] Proposal for new variants of the Boost logo.
>
> > To see the proposed logos:
> > http://dbp-consulting.com/boostvariantslogo.html
> > (produced by Patrick Hogan).
>
> I like the "powered by" logos very much, the others I'm not so sure of.
> Personally I think proposed/sandbox libraries could use the "powered by"
> logo too?

They could - but then it goes without saying that *all* potential submissions
will be "powered by" existing Boost libraries?

The "For use with" is intended to indicate that this is a potential Boost
library under development, but clearly showing it's not yet reviewed and
accepted. The original issue was that stuff under development is using the
Boost logo.

Paul