Subject: Re: [boost] WARNING: BoostBook build change..
From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-12 20:33:36

On 13 February 2010 00:59, Michael Caisse
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I've been using this for some time now:
>
>       <xsl:param>boost.image.src=images/my_logo.png
>       <xsl:param>boost.image.w=89
>       <xsl:param>boost.image.h=150
>        <xsl:param>nav.layout=none
>
> Will your change affect setting the image in this manner?

nav.layout is now none by default so you don't need to set that. But
at the moment, you'll need to add '<xsl:param>boost.image=custom'.

Rene, it might be better if it displays an image if 'boost.image.src'
is set. So boost.image would be custom by default (and have no 'none'
setting) but an image would only display if boost.image is set
explicitly. That way, this example would work without any changes.
Maybe instead of 'boost.image' we could have 'boost.defaults' so that
one parameter would instruct other parameters (eg. the stylesheet
location) to have sensible defaults for boost, but require explicit
settings outside of boost.

Daniel