Subject: Re: [boost] [variadic_templates][mpl]interest in compile time matrix multiplication?
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-16 15:14:51

On 02/16/10 13:44, joel falcou wrote:
> Larry Evans wrote:
>> The plus and times operations can be replaced with any
>> compile-time binary operation.
> Does it works as MPL extension or is it compeltely another thign ?

MPL extension. It's an outgrowth of the cross_product code mentioned
here:

http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2010/02/56243.php

> Advantage of beign MPL based is that you may reuse allt he algorithm
> by makign tour matrix<> and vector<> conformants to proper concepts.
>
> Any support for stuff like inverse or linear system solving with
> rationals ?

No, Sorry.

BTW, the code I posted may seem wrong because the domain_matrix
cannot be matrix multiplied; however, transposition is just done
by mpl::zip_view and then that's when the outer_product is done.
Still working on it, but it's close to done.

Thanks for the interest.

-regards,
Larry.