Subject: Re: [boost] [transact] code in sandbox
From: Vicente Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-17 06:21:51

 author="strasser">
have you come to a conclusion on the issue below?
if you absolutely need this I'll implement it, probably as an optional
Service a RM can provide, and when it doesn't the TM reconstructs the
transaction on restart().

I'd still prefer not to though, as it complicates the TM and don't
think there is much logic behind "restarting" a transaction.
except reusing the resources occupied by it, but maybe that can be
achieved in other ways internally by the RM.

As we have seen off-list it seems that restart should not be needed.