Subject: Re: [boost] Status of Boost.Polygon
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-21 19:16:44

Anders Dalvander wrote:
> According to the announcement
> (http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.announce/240),
> Boost.Polygon library was accepted into Boost on 5 November, provided
> some of the most critical concerns are addressed first.
>
> I cannot find it in the 1.42 release of Boost. When can I expect it to
> exist in a Boost release?

It may take several months yet. Keep in mind that I've been working toward this for several years, so from my perspective a few more months seems like right around the corner. There isn't much work left to do on the library. I'm working on getting lawyers to approve a new name for my library and the use of the Intel logo in the documentation of the library above "Sponsored By Intel". I also have to add more and better examples and tutorials. The version of the code checked into the sandbox is quite functional, so feel free to start using it.

Thanks,
Luke