Subject: Re: [boost] [random] new documentation
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-22 11:04:02

http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~swatanabe/random_doc/libs/random/doc/html/boost/taus88.html>

http://www.herold-faulhaber.de/boost_itl/doc/libs/itl/doc/html/boost/itl/interval_map.html

> If someone knew a trick for a better formatting result, I'd be very
> interested.

Well the easy way would have been to change the wrapping with a
"white-space: pre-wrap" CSS style. But, when I tried that, it produces
rather bad rendering since those synopsis sections have white-space
"columns". So to really fix things someone first has to change the doc
generation to not use the rather bad white-space column format.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything