Subject: Re: [boost] [rfc] rcpp
From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-23 06:47:26

Ivan Sorokin wrote:
>>> There is no such library Boost.Move.
>> It is in the review queue to be included as a first-class Boost
>> citizen, but it seems it is already used by Boost.Interprocess and
>> shipped with it.
>
> I've implemented my library over Boost.Move:
> http://rain.ifmo.ru/~sorokin/rcpp/boost_move.diff
>
> I have three questions.
>
> 1 Is it possible to specialize is_movable<T> for primitive types (e.g.
> int, void*, etc) to return true?
> 2 Did I properly specialize has_nothrow_move?

I think is_movable is supposed to be used to detect whether the type
uses Boost.Move.

Your specialization of has_nothrow_move appears correct at first glance.

> 3 When will Boost.Move become a part of boost?

When it gets reviewed.
It could be said, however, that the review system in place is extremely
slow and that it's going to take years (literally).