Subject: Re: [boost] review system in place is extremely slow? (was Re: [rfc] rcpp)
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-24 13:08:01

Mathias Gaunard writes:
>> Currently there are a lot of libraries to review, but no review managers.

>> That means that the user community don't want to spend a little bit of
>> their time to manage a review.
>>
>> In addition, the last review didn't had too much of reviewers
>> (I'm also concerned by this point)
>
> So you can see, indeed, that this is fairly concerning.

I think this may be due to economic changes. When Boost
was getting started the economy was better than today.
I think Boost should work on turning traffic on it's pages
into advertising revenue. That money could be used to
help those who want to be involved in the project.
Giving a review manager $200 for 40+ hours of work
only makes sense.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises