Subject: Re: [boost] Spirit V1.8 to V2.1 Porting Errors
From: Alireza Bemanian (bemanian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-25 13:45:04

Beside four additional deprecated warnings, the errors remain the same if
the includes and namespaces were switched back to original. The version of
spirit used earlier is 1.8.x written at the top of the version.h file within
the spirit directory.

The other changes made to the code during the port are, now the boost
directory is used by its entirety outside the project directory, and not
only the Spirit part within the project directory. Apparently all the set
additional include paths for the change seem to work fine. The other change
is switch from the VS2008 to VS2010 RC1. The code builds when the older
version of the spirit is used as before, although the parsing works
partially and apparently not for the entire existing grammar structure. This
is the reason that I decided to switch to the new Spirit version at the same
time too.

Regards,
Reza Bemanian