Subject: Re: [boost] [move] move assignment from lvalue returned by func (was: one more dumb question)
From: DE (satan66613_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-27 10:59:06

on 26.02.2010 at 23:34
 Jeffrey Hellrung wrote :
> [many clever words here]

>> another question arises: who is the target audience (aka users) of
>> this lib?

> I use it, and I think Chris stated the motivation for using it very
> well. I believe it can be targeted to anyone wishing to write
> move-aware code.
i agree with both you and christopher
in the end you convinced me

thinking a while i figured out that in fact the lib as it is now is
pretty useful to a certain degree
but there should be provided some kind of cautions/warnings outlining
drawbacks of the current implementation
it should say to a novice programmer that it must be used with great
care or, in other words, just like it is said in the docs
at the same time an advanced programmer should be able to handle all
the minutae as he prefer

all these is imho of course

--
Pavel