Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Testing a graph for bipartiteness
From: Matthias Walter (xammy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-02-28 19:08:54

> If possible, I would tar or zip the submission and then send a link to the
> mailing list. If you don't have a convenient place to put it online, then
> you upload it to the Boost Vault. I'd put it the Algorithms/graph directory.
>
> After posting that, I'll review it and the documentation and then merge it
> into the trunk. It will probably take a couple of days once you have
> everything together.

I've uploaded the bipartiteness stuff onto boost vault, as you recommended:

http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php?action=downloadfile&filename=bipartite.zip&directory=Algorithms/graph&

The documentation is in the same manner as the other algorithms,
the example creates two graphs, tests them and prints the partitition
(1st graph) and the odd-cycle (2nd graph), while the test code calls all
implemented interfaces and verifies the certificates. The test code uses
boost/test/minimal.hpp structure.

Matthias Walter