Subject: Re: [boost] the best possible c++ properties (implementation).
From: Zachary Turner (divisortheory_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-01 14:48:05

On Mar 1, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Christopher Jefferson
<chris_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 1 Mar 2010, at 18:24, Germán Diago wrote:
>
>> for trivial properties it's the same. But maybe in the future
>> properties will be extended with some metadata.
>> anyway, for trivial properties it's the same.
>
> I don't understand what your library does. Having your most simple
> example say it does nothing at all is not helpful!
>
> Chris

Presumably it should allow you to create read amd write-only
properties, for example, with arbitrary getter / setter functions. I
would think so anyway, given the description.

He alluded to this in the original post but there was no code sample
demonstrating, only a code sample for trivial properties, which dont
seem terribly useful.

Zach