Subject: Re: [boost] [gil] extensions
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-04 10:18:35

Mateusz, qq. How does the Boost Geometry extensions work when they are
referencing each other? For instance, gil::io_new includes some stuff
from gil::toolbox. Meaning when someone checks out gil::io_new he/she
would need to download toolbox, as well. The only solution, I can
think of, is to check out all extensions at all time. Like we do with
boost. When using boost we tend to have all of the boost code at hand
and not a subset. I think we should make that a recommendation in the
documentation.

Regards,
Christian