Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] ITL review starts today, February 18th
From: Brian Wood (woodbrian77_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-06 19:49:38

Joachim Faulhaber writes:

> Let me put it this way:
> std::set : could be model of itl::Set, if operators were implemented
> itl::set : is model of itl::Set
> itl::interval_set : is model of itl::Set but implemented via intervals
> boost::dynamic_bitset : is almost model of itl::Set but implemented
> via arrays of machine words.

Joachim and I have previously discussed the names of
some of the classes in his library in the context of
serialization:
*http://preview.tinyurl.com/y86phqg*

I don't have plans yet to add support for this library to the
C++ Middleware Writer, but I would suggest that you
consider where you will be able to come up with serialization
support for the library. I believe your options will be to add it
yourself with Boost Serialization or go without it. If you stick
with the names of some of the classes that you have today,
at the very least, I'll put off developing marshalling support for
the library.

Brian Wood
http://webEbenezer.net
(651) 251-9384

"Then Samuel took a rock and set it up between
Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer [Rock of
Help] and said, 'Until now the L-RD has helped us.'"