Subject: [boost] [asio] Generating docs from trunk drops reference links
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-08 19:37:24

Hi,

I'm generating HTML docs for Boost.Asio from sources in SVN trunk
(r60372) and I've noticed that all elements in Core -> Free Functions
section of the Reference are not linked (Core, second column from left)
So, all the links in this box point to HTML docs root directory
file:///home/mloskot/dev/boost/_svn/trunk/libs/asio/doc/html/

However, the docs on website for Asio in Boost 1.42 does look correct:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_42_0/doc/html/boost_asio/reference.html

While generating, Boostbook (or Quickbook) does report this problem
as follows:

Error: no ID for constraint linkend: boost_asio.reference.read.
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: boost_asio.reference.write.

I'm generating the docs by executing sequence of two commands:

mloskot_at_dog:~/dev/boost/_svn/trunk/libs/asio/doc$ perl doxy2qbk.pl
mloskot_at_dog:~/dev/boost/_svn/trunk/libs/asio/doc$ bjam --v2

I attached boost-asio-docs-gen-log.txt.zip with .txt file which contains
complete output of these two commands.

I'm working on Linux Ubuntu 9.10 (64-bit) with the tools of versions:

$ doxygen --version
1.6.1
$ bjam --version
Boost.Build V2 (Milestone 12)
Boost.Jam 03.1.18
$ quickbook --version
Quickbook Version 1.5

Am I doing anything wrong or missing any step or Asio docs generator
has changed after 1.42?

Best regards,