Subject: Re: [boost] Summer of Code 2010
From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-09 09:42:45

On 03/09/2010 09:30 AM, Andrew Sutton wrote:

> I suppose, if one were to submit an application to develop a Clang-based
> Doxygen specifically for the Boost.Build tool chain, but with options to
> generalize, that could technically be within our domain :)

Don't you think boost's domain is already enough spread out ? I think a
little more focus would do the boost project a lot of good.

(And I really don't mind whether we are talking about Doxygen or
Synopsis or anything else. I'm just extremely wary of all the secondary
tools surrounding boost that take up so much energy, and dilute the
effort that actually goes into improving boost libraries themselves.)

     Stefan