Subject: Re: [boost] [repost][multiarray] Bug with boost::detail::multi_array::array_iterator on MSVC 2010RC?
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-12 13:27:38

Jesse Perla wrote:
> Sorry for the repost, but I am pretty sure this is a bug with the MSVC
> standard library integration to multi_array. It could also be related
> to boost::iterator
>
> The following code worked on MSVC 2008, Intel 11.1 on Windows, and
> MinGW,
> ... but is failing to compile on the MSVC 2010RC.
>[snip]
> I have attached my test files. Any ideas or patches would be
> appreciated

Hi Jesse,

since it's you, and it's a repost, and I installed the MSVC 2010beta2 anyway (and since this sound similar to the issue you found in ublas), I will take a look at it. If you already know that it's only reproducible with MSVC 2010RC and not with MSVC 2010beta2, please tell me straight away.

Regards,
Thomas