Subject: Re: [boost] [repost][multiarray] Bug with boost::detail::multi_array::array_iterator on MSVC 2010RC?
From: Jesse Perla (jesseperla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-13 12:34:24

Thomas Klimpel <Thomas.Klimpel <at> synopsys.com> writes:
> #define _HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING 0
> ADD_DEFINITIONS(-D_HAS_ITERATOR_DEBUGGING=0)

Works like a charm. The only problem is that it looks like I have to compile
every other library I use with the same definition or the linker gets
angry. I may do that later.

> , std::random_access_iterator_tag
> This will most probably work, but would lying to the standard library, because
the reference reference

This change seems to work beautifully and has no effect on all of my code that
uses this library. Which leads me to a philosophical question: Is it really
a lie if it passes all of your regression tests?

As always, thanks for you help,
Jesse