Subject: Re: [boost] Review - boost::log
From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase2007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-14 15:32:57

Nothing unsafe about a "C" style interface. This technique is used by
thousands of applications.

If you dont provide a "c" style logging interface, this library will be very
limited in its use.

Please dont think that because this is boost, your limited to only c++
techniuques.

I'm concerned about boost. It is becoming more and more irrelevent. Boost
developers need to "wake up" and also address the needs of those developers
who don't like heavy templated libraries.

As is, this library will scare off most developers.

Sorry, but I have to be blunt.

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]