Subject: Re: [boost] boost::log review (printf style api)
From: David Bergman (David.Bergman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-14 19:13:16

I think this is a highly interesting discussion. I just wonder: where can we have it? On www.lambda.org? Do we need to create a new forum, "Future of Native Development"?

The people that will soon scream OT do (or will) have a point; Boost has (probably) decided, intrinsically, to be C++ only, and any usefulness from even C++ versions, such as Managed C++, is a pure coincidence.

I will not comment it here anymore, in order not to stretch out this tangent too far. Perhaps it is best if we (such as you and I, initially) bring it off-list, till we figure out a proper forum?

/David