Subject: Re: [boost] Boost, Decoupled and Accelerated
From: joel falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-16 12:27:59

David Abrahams wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I know I'm not the first person to notice that, as Boost has grown, it
> has become harder and harder to manage, Subversion is getting slow,
> our issue tracker is full to overflowing, and the release process is a
> full-time job. For me, this situation has taken a lot of the fun out
> of participating. It's time to make Boost development fun again.
>
> To that end, Troy Straszheim and I have started building a system
> called Ryppl to decentralize development, testing, release, and
> installation of interdependent projects, like—but not limited to—Boost
> libraries. I will be holding a session
>
> **Tuesday night at BoostCon**

Count me in. This is rather required. If I can help at least with
testing that as a potential user, feel free.
Question: Is Ryppl boost-centric or can it be used as a stand-alone
system for otehr OS project ?

Joel Falcou - Assistant Professor
PARALL Team - LRI - Universite Paris Sud XI
Tel : (+33)1 69 15 66 35