Subject: [boost] GSoC Parallel BGP implementation
From: Naresh Reddy Sankapelly (nareshsankapelly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-19 16:59:42

hi,

I am naresh, a student pursuing B.Tech 4th year from Indian Institute of
Information
Technology- Allahabad, India.

I am keen to get involved in open source project development as part of GSoC
2010 with Boost. I went though the ideas list provided in the site. I'm
interested to work on parallel graph algorithms for BGL in particular with
graph connectives project. I took this because I have worked on
parallelizing graph algorithms as a part of my Parallel Computing course.

I would be happy to know few things.
1. Can I work on library of my own for parallel computing like Intel's TBB
?or should I use MPI only?
2. It would be helpful for me if I can have one more student working on
sequential part of graph algorithms. Is it allowed? If it is, and any one
interested please reply me back.
3. Can I get few more details of Computer Vision algorithms?

I look forward to your replies soon.

Thanks