Subject: [boost] [GSoC] Introduction and questions
From: Felipe Tanus (fotanus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-21 20:12:45

Hi,

         My name is Felipe Tanus and I would like to participate (for the
first time) of GSoC in this project, specifically in the boost.process
library. While my proposal is not ready, you can check a little about me in
my website[1]. I already downloaded and had a look in the code, and read the
documentation provided. This turned me even more excited about the project.

         To be able to do a proper schedule and define milestones, I need to
study more about of POSIX and Windows process architectures, and what the
APIs let me to do. For this, I have been reading some man pages (unistd,
signal...) and the MSDN documentation. My first question about this project
is exactly about that: Do you have any suggestions about where can I find
out about this matter? I would like it to be from a reliable source.

         You can reach me in IRC, on freenode's boost channel as "fotanus",
and by this e-mail.

         Thanks in advance,

--
Felipe de Oliveira Tanus