Subject: Re: [boost] Willing to Join GSOC 2010
From: Andrew Sutton (andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-24 08:44:46

> I'm interested in your Boost.Graph project. I think my current graph
> theory related research as well as C++ and python programming experiences
> makes me fit for the project. I'm wondering who's the mentor for the
> Boost.Graph project and I hope he/she can give me useful suggestions about
> the project.

Hi Xin,

I'm probably mentoring BGL projects this summer. You can find information
about BGL projects here [1] and hints for writing good proposals here [2]. I
can't give general advice beyond that, but if you have specific ideas, I
would be more than willing to discuss them.

Andrew Sutton
andrew.n.sutton_at_[hidden]

[1] https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2010
[2] https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoCHints